This 2-Day course is taking place in San Jose, California on January 29-30, the two days prior to the 2018 GCVI Summit down on the coast in Monterey.
The newly structured 2-Day Intelligent Corporate Venturing Interactive Workshop embraces The 8 Arms of Intelligent Corporate Venturing, delivered alongside case-studies and high level expertise from experienced professionals in the corporate venturing ecosystem. GCV Academy courses have been highly recommended for both individuals and teams, as all participants will expand the depth of their knowledge alongside peers from other leading organizations.
This interactive workshop will be delivered at Accenture’s offices in San Jose. A general overview of the content to be delivered over the two days can be found below, along with the benefits of attending and the more detailed agenda.
The workshop includes expertise from:
- Lee Sessions, Managing Director, Intel Capital
- Mark Radcliffe, Partner, DLA Piper
- Markus Moor, Managing Partner, Emerald Technology Ventures
- Mike Redding, Managing Director, Accenture Ventures
- David Mayhew, Chief Investment Officer, GE Ventures
- Douglas Hansen-Luke, Managing Partner, Future Planet Fund
- Tim Lafferty, Chief Operating Officer, Global Corporate Venturing
- Paul Morris, Head, GCV Academy