This 2-Day Academy Course is taking place in London, UK, on 24-25 May, the two days after the 2018 GCV Symposium.
The 2-Day ‘Intelligent Corporate Venturing’ Interactive Workshop embraces The 8 Arms of Intelligent Corporate Venturing, delivered alongside case-studies and high-level expertise from experienced professionals in the corporate venturing ecosystem. GCV Academy courses have been highly recommended for both individuals and teams, as all participants will expand the depth of their knowledge alongside peers from other leading organisations.
Upon completion, participants will receive a Certificate of Professional Development. The general overview of the content to be delivered over the two days can be found below, along with the benefits of attending.
The workshop includes expertise from*:
- Lee Sessions, Managing Director, Intel Capital
- Mark Radcliffe, Partner, DLA Piper
- Markus Moor, Managing Partner, Emerald Technology Ventures
- Douglas Hansen-Luke, Managing Partner, Future Planet Fund
- Susana Quintana Plaza, Partner, Siemens Next 47
- Tim Lafferty, Chief Operating Officer, Global Corporate Venturing
- Paul Morris, Head, GCV Academy